Shipping & Returns
Please note, the said policy forms part of the Terms and Conditions.
(1) Sales shall be made on ‘first come, first served’ basis. The merchandise(s)/product(s) may not be restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any product in Our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert You only when an item is sold out. Shipping and delivery charges are applicable to all orders. All deliveries require the named person’s signature, so please ensure You are available at Your selected delivery address to take delivery of the purchased products. We reserve the right to cancel Your Order due to issues arising out of inventory and/or other internal issues and/or issues such as strikes, interstate regulations, delivery outrage etc. We will inform you of cancellation of your Order and will offer you a refund.
(2) Once Your order is shipped, we will mail You Your tracking number along with information about the shipping agency, if any. You can track Your order status on the website link provided to You on the email by entering Your assigned order tracking number.
(3) We reserve our right to engage third party service provider(s) to facilitate delivery for any purchase made on the Website. Goonj, its affiliates, representatives, officers, directors, agents, and employees shall not be responsible for any willful default or gross negligence or any fault whatsoever on the part of such service provider or its personnel.
(4) In the event a third party service provider is engaged by Goonj to facilitate the delivery of product(s) purchased from the Website, the delivery policy, terms, procedures, formalities and mechanisms of such service provider shall apply. For now, Goonj has not engaged any third party to facilitate the delivery of the product(s). We shall provide the details of the third party and links to their relevant policies, on the Website, without providing You with prior notice.
(5) Subject to the terms of this Agreement, only Order placed to be delivered to address/location in any of these five cities: (a) Bangalore; (b) Mumbai; (c) Pune; (d) Delhi and, (e) Kolkata shall be entertained and processed. We reserve our right to refuse/cancel the Order if the order corresponds to any location not included within the boundaries of any of the aforesaid cities.
(6) Subject to the Terms and Conditions herein, upon receipt of the Order (including upon advance electronic payment of the Order, in full, which includes payment of the product, taxes, bank charges, shipping & delivery charges etc.), Goonj will strive to get the ordered product(s) delivered without delay. Goonj is not responsible for the time in which the ordered product(s) is/are delivered to You. Nevertheless, We shall endeavour to deliver the product within 10-15 days of Your Order. Further, the time for delivery shall be prolonged by reasonable periods in case of force majeure or other events for which Goonj is not responsible, such as disruptions in operations, strikes, authority measures, or troubles with telecommunications.
(7) Please note, Our delivery personnel or Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package three times before they return it to Us. Please provide the complete & accurate shipping address including zip code and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering Your order faster. Please note, Orders shipped and returned due to Your Non-availability to collect the delivery are not eligible for any refunds/ repeat fulfillment or credit notes or the likes in lieu of the returned original order.
(8) You are not permitted to cancel the Order/ product(s) ordered, on the grounds of delay in delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
(1) All the products hosted on the Website are made by Goonj (which includes the stakeholders working with Goonj). Please note that, the products are handcrafted by individuals. The products hosted on the Website are upcycled products. Therefore, You expressly acknowledge that there may be variations in the product(s) ordered by You and the product(s) delivered to You including due to certain factors including but not limited to
climatic conditions, seasonal changes, traditional processes, nature of the material through which the product is made etc. Please note, such variations shall be limited to colour and design pattern on the product(s).
(2) We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Website. However, owing to the nature of operations for creations of these products, We do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, design pattern, information or other content available on the Website are completely accurate, complete, current, or error-free. The quality of any product(s), service(s), information, or other material purchased or obtained by You through the Website may not meet Your expectations.
(3) We are not responsible if the product material has colour bleeding problem, fading or any other material issue as they are upcycled products and are made from recycled product(s). The product(s) and service(s) described on this Website, including any samples, are for Your personal use only. Any resale of product(s)/merchandise(s) purchased from the Website will not be permitted without prior permission.
(4) Except as provided in the Terms and Conditions, any product once purchased cannot be exchanged or returned. The product could differ from the booking product catalog and You acknowledge that and consent to such variation. Please note, cancellation of any Order by You, can only happen if such Order has been cancelled within Seventy Two (72) hours of You placing the Order. For clarity, any cancellation of Order requested by You after Seventy Two (72) hours of placing the Order will not be entertained/accepted. For
further clarity, no cancellation request from Your end will be entertained, even when made within seventy two (72) hours of placing the order, if such request is made after the Order or any item thereof has been delivered to You and/or after the delivery of such Order or any item thereof has been attempted.
(5) Upon receipt of grievance from You with respect to receipt of ‘damaged product’ and in the event the product(s) delivered to You is/are damaged to the satisfaction of Goonj and We confirm the same in writing, We shall send Our personnel or Our partner’s personnel to collect only such damaged product(s) from You. Upon the delivery of the said damaged product(s) to Us we shall initiate refund of the amount in respect of the said damaged product(s) after deducting operational expenses. The refund amount shall be credited to Your account/payment wallet/or any other payment instrument through which the payment was made for such product(s), within 10 days of initiation of the refund by Goonj.